While nothing beats working together in-person virtual lessons have many merits that can benefit people of all ages:
- Children receive important face-to-face education from an adult outside the home
- Parents get some “time off” with their kids occupied in lessons and practicing
- People who are lonely receive weekly social contact
- Players of any age get to tap their creativity
- People get tangible goals to work towards
All you need is an instrument, a laptop, mobile device, or phone and a willingness to learn. For best results a laptop with an external mic is preferred. This setup enables me to hear you the best. Lessons are conducted over Zoom. If you are interested in learning more or booking an online trial lesson please contact me.